Updated: May 2021
Almost Heaven Vacations strives to ensure that our web site is accessible to people with disabilities. We have invested time and money into helping ensure that our website is accessible for people with disabilities, with the strong belief that every person has the right to live with dignity, equality, comfort and independence.
We strives to meet the following accessibility standards: Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 AA, PDF/Universal Accessibility (PDF/UA) to ensure our digital offerings are ADA Compliant.
Here are just some of the many ways that AlmostHeavenVacations.net is accessible and meets the above accessibility standards:
- Descriptive alt text is assigned to every meaningful image on our website.
- Our website is navigable without a mouse (using only a keyboard)
- We provide a text transcript for all video and audio
- We ensure that all text to background color contrast meets a 4.5:1 ratio
- We maintain a consistent and predictable layout throughout our website
- We only integrate and link to third-party apps, scripts, and websites that are meet WCAG 2.0 AA standards
Beyond our existing remediation measures, we continually review our website to ensure we follow to best practices in web accessibility.
Almost Heaven Vacations continues its efforts to constantly improve the accessibility of its site and services as we believe it is our collective moral obligation to allow seamless, accessible, and unhindered use for everyone, including those with disabilities.
Despite our efforts to make all pages and content on our website fully accessible, some content may not have yet been fully adapted to the strictest accessibility standards. This may be a result of not having found or identified the most appropriate technological solution. Please let us know of any specific issues you have using our website.
We Are Here For You
For more information on web accessibility and legal requirements, here are helpful resources: