Thank you for choosing Almost Heaven Vacations for your stay in Southern West Virginia. We look forward to seeing you. With your help, we can make your trip a fun, safe getaway and keep our facilities clean and functional for our next guests.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
- Our cabin is smoke-free. If you smoke, please use the outdoor carport as your designated smoking area.
- We ask that you treat our house as you would your own home.
- PLEASE DO NOT wear muddy riding shoes or boots inside the cabin or on the furniture.
- We try to keep our house well stocked, however we do not have daily service for towels and other supplies. We have an emergency number posted at the house in case you need assistance during your stay.
- No Pets are allowed in cabins or on the property.
- Please do not wash riding clothes in the bathroom or kitchen sinks, nor in the showers. (A water hose is available outdoors to clean up your clothing and equipment. )
- Only those guests registered are allowed in the cabin.
Our reservation policies apply to all of our guests. Please keep in mind that we cannot be responsible for inclement weather, work schedules, or other issues that may arise.
- Our house must be rented for a minimum three-night stay.
- In addition to your nightly fee, you will be charged a $100 security deposit upon checkout. This amount will be refunded following your stay if the house is left in an acceptable state. We will issue the deposit refund on the day of your checkout (if the house is in satisfactory condition), however it may take 3-5 days to show up in your account.
- If there are extensive damages to the house (inside or out), the person making the reservation will be responsible for paying the repair bills in full.
- If you must cancel your trip, we ask for at least 48 hours notice (before your check-in time). If you cancel at least 48 hours in advance, you will receive a refund of all online payments minus $100.
Check In: Check-in is 3:00 p.m. (We will text a key code to the phone number used at registration 24 hours before check-in.)
Check Out: Check-out time is 10:00 a.m.
If you must cancel your stay with us, we ask that you do so as far in advance as possible. For those provide at least 48 hours notice before their check, we issue a refund of their full payment minus a $100 convenience fee. Otherwise you will be responsible for the entire reservation amount.
PLEASE NOTE: Refunds will be issued as soon as you cancel your stay, but may take 3-5 days to be processed.
The city of Matewan, WV, is ATV-friendly and welcomes visitors. Please keep in mind that you must follow all local traffic and safety laws. We also ask that you please be courteous to local residents and other motorists.